Monday, February 16, 2009

Homemade Surprise

I copied this from my friend Diane, I thought it sounded like alot of fun. If you want to participate, here’s how it works:

1. Be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post and I will send you a handmade gift sometime in the next 3 months.
2. You get to pay it forward as well by doing the same thing for 3 people on your blog, plus one back to me.
3. Once you leave a comment telling me that you want to participate, you need to make a pay-it-forward post on your blog within one day.
Get crafting!Go right ahead and be the first three. You never know what you might get!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also not crafty but like the idea. It looks like you guys are having a great time out there. Those are so neat adventures. I am suprised Corrie didn't respond to this she is crafty and so is Kenna and syd for that matter. I will have to thinks about it for a bit and see if I can think of something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll sign up, I'd love something made by you - you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete