Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Disneyland - Reliving Old Memories

We've been enjoying Disneyland over the last couple of weeks. We decided to buy annual passes a few weeks ago and have gone twice already. It has been fun to relive old memories from a trip we took to Disneyland back when the boys were 6 years old. They are now 10 and have changed a lot. We decided to compare some old photos and here are a few examples:
Andrew in 2009 vs. 2005 (a few inches taller)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Keaton in 2009 vs. 2005 (older...and wiser)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tea cup ride 2009 vs. 2005 (same old nauseous feeling)


What a fun place! We are about an hour away when traffic is good. Keaton and Andrew have really taken a liking to Star Tours. We stayed until 11:30pm on Saturday and it wore us out. The boys kept begging to go on one more ride. After we caved they would ask again...I guess we're softies.

9 comments:

  1. Those teacups make me sick! But in a good way.

    Hope you have fun with the Christensens!!! Of course you'll have fun. I mean, come on. They are the Christensens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo fun! I am glad you got your passes...I asked my sis about them and never got back to you, so I imagine you found the ones you were looking for! We will have to meet you there oneday soon! Sad I missed your cards this month...I heard they were ADORABLE...as usual! Miss you guys! Love the comparison pics...soo fun to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am soooo jealous. We had such a blast when we went in September. I think we're going to have to plan a visit. Star Tours was Makaylas favorite ride too. (odd) I'm glad you are enjoying living in California.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a lucky bunch you all are!! There is no funner place- we LOVE it there!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the then and now pix...that's how I remember your boys looking. I laughed at your teacup comment, I avoid that ride because it always makes me sick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun. I am sure my boys would do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok I want to go too! It looks like so much fun. It's a cute idea to show conparison picutres. The boys have grown quite a bit. Dad and I are looking forward to getting to sunny California soon. Love mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun Stacy, California definitley has a lot of great perks. Hope you are all doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pictures of comparison. It's amazing how they grow up and you don't see it.

    ReplyDelete