Saturday, September 6, 2008

We have our own bedrooms!

Keaton and Andrew have always shared a room, mostly because they have always wanted to be together. Recently though, they have had a tough time getting to bed and waking up on time so we decided to separate them after almost 10 years. This hasn't solved the problem (yet) but we are hopeful they will start getting to sleep earlier soon. Here are their thoughts on the move.
KEATON:
"I like having my own room. It gives me more space for all of my things."


"I like my new desk. I've found something to put in every drawer. I also have a new Diamondbacks poster." - KJ


ANDREW:

"This is my new room and my new Brandon Webb poster."


"At my desk I like to read, write and use my new desk lamp. I also have my own alarm clock so I can get myself up in the morning." - AJ

5 comments:

  1. Wow I can't imagine being seperated after 10 years but that also seems exciting. I hope it helps solve the going to bed problem. I wish I could seperate my two. Bed time is the hardest part of the day. Can't they ever just be tired and go to bed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of exciting, it will be interesting to see how it goes. I hope it helps them get more sleep. Cool Posters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Keaton and Andrew! I was very impressed to see what clean rooms you both have. You detailed them out so well. Did you tell your Mom and Dad where to put everything?? You both look so grown up! Take care We love you Grandpa and Grandma B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out all those trophies! And the desks are very cool. Congratulations on your new rooms!

    ReplyDelete