Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Moonlight Beach


Everything is more fun when done with cousins.

Ready for a road trip.


Easily entertained.

Moonlight beach was great. It had a playground, snack shack, bathrooms, volleyball net and lots of sand.

Keaton and Jesse playing in the sand.

The kids had lots of fun jumping the waves, discovering sand crabs and playing in the sand.

Andrew isn't in any of these pictures since he opted to go to school and participate in field day. He had lots of fun as did we.

It might just be time to go home when your baby looks like this. We had a great time at the beach and then headed over to see the tide pools near La Jolla that my sister's family discovered on a previous trip. We had lots of fun and I think I was the only one to get sunburned. The boys missed their cousins as soon as they left. They would reminisce about how much more fun it had been to go on a walk or play a game with their cousins. Won't you all move out to Cali? Or at least visit often.

5 comments:

  1. If it keeps raining like this, we'll come down every weekend. :)

    Thanks for letting us stay, we had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did this all happen? It looks like a great time. Way to make summer sparkle girls. I want to go next time. Of course I might just have to stay home for a little while. Love you all so much Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAHHWW I want to go to the beach!! Looks so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! I bet you will get a lot more visitors in California than you ever did in Arizona!! Looks like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to move there everytime I read your blog! You make living in California look like the dreamiest place to live. I'm jealous. =)
    Your boys look like they've grown a lot already!
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete