Monday, June 1, 2009

They call me Trouble

For awhile there, Matt was walking along the walls, cupboards and pushing chairs to get around. He is now enjoying the freedom to walk where he chooses unless he wants to play in the toilet, climb the stairs, touch the tv cords or bang on the fireplace.
Looks a little bit like Trouble
Making his way around the kitchen, under the table and through the chairs.




Taking some of his first steps. He's now a pro and thinks he can walk around with things in his hands and mouth. Not so! Needless to say he's got lots of bruises, scratches and cup marks on his face...nice.

6 comments:

  1. Soo cute! I love the look on his face!! Watch out mom! :) He is growing sooooo fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He is coming right along--soon you won't even be able to remember the days when he couldn't walk around
    freely. What fun you are going to be having. Hopefully dad and I will be there soon and we'll watch him have fun walking in the sand and waves of the beach. Love you all mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! It is hard to believe how fast they grow up. What a cute little guy. It feels like you are on the job all the time when they are first learning to walk. I hope my baby stays immobile for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is adorable. Okay, I am such a space case and I can't find your address AGAIN. Will you please email me or call me so that I can send your package. I have had like four packages sitting in my kitchen waiting to be sent for two months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He does have the look of trouble on his face. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way he looked at his brother in the video! You can tell he LOVES his brothers!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete